Orange-tober: MS»Gunge Halloween Special
Hugely discounted ORANGE MS»Gunge for Orange-tober!!
Win 25kgs of MS»Gunge - enough to make 800-1300 litres of gunge!
While Stocks Last!!
We all need a laugh and some quality messy fun to brighten up 2020, so why not do it in style by using our ORANGE MS»Gunge!
Hugely discounted, so grab yourself a true bargain and celebrate Halloween in style!
This item is excluded from all discount codes.
MessySupplies' own brand gunge powder, MS»Gunge™ is easy to mix, vivid and superb value! If you like Natrosol, you’ll love MS»Gunge™!
Our quickest mixing formula, 10 litres is ready to use in no time at all, making it ideal for demanding productions and tight schedules!
Cut out the expensive brand names, yet keep the superior quality. MS»Gunge is great for everyone, from first-time users to studio pros!
• Super Sticky • Ultra Bold • Super Value!
For a chance to win 25kgs of MS»Gunge the following rules apply.
1. Make a purchase at MessySupplies.com anytime between 28th September and 31st October 2020
2. Upload your family friendly images of our MessySupplies products to either Instagram or Twitter using @messysupplies and #MSOrange
3. You can post as many times as you want
4. Don't forget to follow us and share our posts :)
5. Winner will win 25kgs of orange MS»Gunge - makes about 1000 litres!). Keep your order number to hand as we will need this to verify your purchase.
The Standard option is thin & runny. When poured from a height the gunge will create an umbrella effect on the head or object in which it is poured. This will also create a splash effect and cause a lot of mess!
The Thick option is gloopy & dense. When poured from a height the gunge won't splash so much and should be contained. It will stick to your head, body or props while falling.
The Xtra Thick option is super sticky and heavy. When poured it will congregate and won't splash or cause too much mess. It will very slowly ooze as it sticks to your face, body or props.
This product is limited to ORANGE only, however if you're looking for any of our 40 other colours, click here.
Why not add colourful streaks or even change the colour using our liquid VEC, available here.
Mixing & Disposal
Useful Mixing Tips:
• MessySupplies' MS»Gunge is best mixed by hand. We do not recommend using a mixer.
• Luke warm water is best when mixing MS»Gunge.
• It is VITAL the water is added and stirring commences as quickly as possible. The MS»Gunge changes in seconds, so to ensure lumps don't form speed is essential.